Our Approach & Services
- Organic Traffic (SEO)
- Paid Traffic (PPC)
- Referral Traffic
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Blog Articles
- Case Studies
- Landing Pages
- Conversion Forms
- Call Tracking
- Marketing Automation
- Google Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Heat Mapping
- A/B Testing
- Monthly Reports
While the specifics of the strategy we develop will be unique to your company, our focus is helping you reach your target audience, engage them with relevant content and convert them to loyal customers in a way that results in profitable revenue for your company. As we execute your campaign, we continually measure our performance and refine our approach to ensure you get the best results.
Your website needs traffic to generate leads, but it needs to be the right traffic for it to benefit your business. We focus on developing traffic from users that fall in your target audience and have already expressed interest.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Did you know that 92% of internet users utilize search engines and that less than 10% of those users every click on a link beyond the first page? Search engine optimization (SEO) involves a variety of actions to help your website and other online properties such as directory listings and social media properties rank higher in search engines for the keywords that matter the most to your business.
- Paid Traffic (PPC): Did you know that users who are ready to buy are 2X more likely to click on an ad in a search engine? Paid ads are often the fastest way to develop targeted traffic. That said, they are expensive and can result in a lot of wasted money if they aren't done right. We are experts in configuring, refining and optimizing paid ad campaigns on AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and more.
- Referral Traffic: Did you know that 88% of users trust online reviews from sites like Yelp, Facebook, and Google as much as personal recommendations? In some industries, users rely on specialized directories, blog and news sites to find brand endorsements. Leverage the networks already established in your industry by partnering with non-competitive websites that are already ranking for your most coveted keywords.
- Social Media Marketing: It is estimated that the average user spends over 2 hours on social media per day. You already know that it's critically important to establish your brand in key places like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest, but how do you ensure that you are really reaching your target audience and getting a return? Let us help you craft a social media strategy that works.
- Email Marketing: It's been said that your email list is the most important asset your business owns. Are you convinced that you are doing everything you can to cultivate your list? We use tools like drip campaigns and trigger-based emails to move beyond bulk emails that don't work to automated workflows that engage and convert your audience.
Getting qualified traffic is just the first step, now we’ve got to engage your users and convince them of the value that you bring. This is where we get to content.
- Blog Content: Attract top of funnel users with engaging content and lead them through the buying process by providing them with answers, solutions and other resources.
- Infographics: A picture is often worth a thousand words. Take that important business concept and turn it into a graphic that educates users and inspires action.
- eBooks: Informational content is a great way to provide enough value for visitors to opt-in to your email list and to attract backlinks from high quality referral sites. We’ll product professional and engaging content and link them to compelling calls to action to increase conversions on your website and capture “top of funnel” leads for email nurturing campaigns.
- Videos: Words and pictures are effective, but sometimes the only way to tell your story is through a video. We provide cost-effective solutions including explainer videos, first-person interviews, etc.
- Case Studies: Demonstrate your value with professionally written case studies that tell the story with real-world examples of the results your solutions deliver.
You're targeting the right users and you're delivering engaging content. Now we need to convert those interested users into qualified leads.
- Landing Pages: First impressions are a big deal – make sure that your landing pages are designed to provide the right information, establish trust and deliver industry leading conversion rates.
- Calls to Action: Invite users to respond with a impactful and relevant call-to-action. Whether is to call, book, inquire, download or sign-up, we help you find and test the calls-to-action that will convert.
- Conversion Forms: From simple contact or sign-up forms to complex quoting tools, we can make it easy for your prospects to engage you by providing them with simple, easy to use online forms that feed right into your website analytics so you know exactly what’s working.
- Call Tracking: Despite the advances of technology, some people just prefer to call. We’ll help you measure and analyze these events with call tracking solutions that integration with your website analytics and provide visibility down to the keyword and landing page.
- Marketing Automation – Keep the conversation going so that your brand is top of mind when the time is right. With our email marketing automation technology, you can communicate based on user triggers with relevant information instead of just randomly pounding your list with promotional messages.
Strategy & Analytics
Our strategy work continues throughout the life of our agreement. At the beginning of our campaign we setup analytics to make sure we can track the effectiveness of your campaigns. Each month we deliver a comprehensive report (9-pages) that includes a report card of the key campaign metrics, a summary of the work we’ve completed and a detailed set of supporting reports. We also meet with you on a regular basis to review our performance and discuss recommendations. As we study your performance, we adjust our approach to ensure we are continually improving on key performance metrics.
- Google Analytics: We setup, configure and monitor your analytics to ensure you know exactly what is and isn't working on your website.
- Conversion Tracking: We configure your website so that you can track every form fill, phone call, e-commerce transaction, download so that you can know what kind of results your campaigns are driving.
- Heat Mapping: Why aren't users converting? What content is working the best? Where do users get stuck in the sales funnel? We use heat mapping to answer these questions and find improvement opportunities.
- A/B Testing: Increasing your website conversion rate is the most effective way to improve your return on investment. We use scientific testing to find out how to get the most conversions from your website.
- Monthly Reports: We believe in complete transparency and accountability for our work, which is why we send you a detailed report each month and meet with you to discuss our progress.
Ready to Get Started?
The process for improving your marketing & growing your business is simple:
- You schedule a free, 1-hour discovery meeting with our team by filling out the form below
- We conduct a detailed assessment & develop your custom marketing strategy
- We build your online marketing campaigns (including website redesign if needed)
- We refine & improve your campaigns while your business grows
Just fill out the form below schedule your free 1-hour discovery call.