While the specifics of each strategy we develop is unique to your company, our focus is helping you reach your target audience, engage them with great content and convert them to loyal customers. The specific tactics we use will be dictated by your custom strategy, but will generally fall in the categories of search engine marketing, website optimization and content marketing. As we execute your campaign, we continually measure our performance and refine our approach to ensure you get the best results.
- Website Assessment
- Traffic Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Campaign Planning
- Organic Traffic (SEO)
- Paid Traffic (PPC)
- Referral Traffic
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Landing Pages
- Blog Articles
- Case Studies
- Gated Content
- Conversion Forms
- Lead Scoring
- CRM Integration
- Email Nurturing
- Analytics & Testing
Every successful campaign begins with a sound strategy that is informed by careful research and analysis. Our comprehensive online marketing assessment covers the following areas:
- Website Analytics – Assessment of current website analytics including traffic, bounce rates and conversion rates in total vs. industry benchmarks & by source
- Website Assessment – Assessment of current website in three main areas of on-site search engine optimization (SEO), user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Content Assessment – Assessment of the quality and performance of your current online content – blog articles, pictures, video, infographics, etc.
- Off-Site Assessment – Assessment of off-site online presence including an audit of your business directories, social media activity, online reviews, brand mentions and backlinks.
- Market & Competitive Research – Assessment of your competitive position including estimate of local search market size, identification of key online competitors based on SERP research and comparison of your SEO & traffic profile to that of your top 5 online competitors.
- Marketing Campaign Assessment – Already have a paid advertising campaigns running? We’ll provide an objective assessment of how effective your campaigns vs. industry benchmarks.
- Opportunity Assessment – We will provide a prioritized list of actionable recommendations based on our findings and provide provide a statistically based model of the projected results.
To generated qualified leads for your business, we first need to bring traffic to your website from users within your target audience. There are many different strategies to building online traffic:
- SEO Campaigns – Did you know that 81% of online research begins on a search engine? We help attract users to your website that are already seeking out your services by making your website more visible for the keywords that matter.
- PPC Campaigns – Did you know users clicking on paid ads are 65% more likely to have commercial intent? It can take time to build traffic organically, so we help you jump start your results utilizing the best PPC approaches.
- Referral Partner Campaigns – It can take 6-9 months to get your website ranking on the first page for your target keywords. Leverage the networks already established in your industry by partnering with non-competitive websites that are already ranking for your most coveted keywords.
- Social Media Campaigns – It is estimated that 80% of the time we spend online is on social media. Reach your target audience where they live and continue the discussion with engaging content.
Getting qualified traffic is just the first step, now we’ve got to engage your users and convince them of the value that you bring. This is where we get to content.
- Website Design – Create a visually pleasing user experience that delivers value to your audience at every stage of the buying process.
- Landing Pages – First impressions are a big deal – make sure that your landing pages are designed to provide the right information, establish trust and deliver industry leading conversion rates.
- Blog Content – Attract top of funnel users with engaging content and lead them through the buying process by providing them with answers, solutions and other resources.
- Videos – Words and pictures are effective, but sometimes the only way to tell your story is with a video. We provide cost effective solutions including explainer videos, first person interviews, etc.
- E-Books & White Papers: Informational content is a great way to provide enough value for visitors to opt-in to your email list and to attract backlinks from high quality referral sites. We’ll product professional and engaging content and link them to compelling calls to action to increase conversions on your website and capture “top of funnel” leads for email nurturing campaigns.
- Case Studies – Demonstrate your value with professionally written case studies that tell the story with real-world examples of the results your solutions deliver.
We’ve got the right people, and we’ve provided them the right information, now it’s time to find out who they are and convert them into qualified leads for your business.
- Online Conversion Forms – From simple contact or sign-up forms to complex quoting tools, we can make it easy for your prospects to engage you by providing them with simple, easy to use online forms that feed right into your website analytics so you know exactly what’s working.
- Call Tracking – Despite the advances of technology, some people just prefer to call. We’ll help you measure and analyze these events with call tracking solutions that integration with your website analytics and provide visibility down to the keyword and landing page.
- Gated Content – For many decisions, the buying process starts with research. We leverage your content to provide answers to key questions your users are asking, enabling you to begin communicating directly with them earlier in the buying cycle.
- Display Remarketing – It is estimated that the the average conversion required 5-7 online touches. In fact, only 2-4% of users visiting your website will convert on the first visit. We help you re-engage these users by reminding them of your brand with targeted display ads.
- Visitor ID – Get to know your website visitors before they contact you. With our marketing automation solution, you can identify the companies and potential contacts visiting your website, even if they have yet contact you.
- Email Marketing – Keep the conversation going so that your brand is top of mind when the time is right. With our email marketing automation technology, you can communicate based on user triggers with relevant information instead of just randomly pounding your list with promotional messages.
Our strategy work continues throughout the life of our agreement. At the beginning of our campaign we setup analytics to make sure we can track the effectiveness of your campaigns. Each month we deliver a comprehensive report (9-pages) that includes a report card of the key campaign metrics, a summary of the work we’ve completed and a detailed set of supporting reports. We also meet with you on a regular basis to review our performance and discuss recommendations. As we study your performance, we adjust our approach to ensure we are continually improving on key performance metrics.
- Ongoing Optimization – One of our core values is continual improvement and we apply this approach to every one of our campaigns. We monitor the performance of your campaigns on an ongoing basis and continually refine our approaches based on industry best practices.
- Monthly Campaign Reports – We believe in complete transparency and accountability for our work, which is why we send you a detailed report of our progress each month, including hard data from your website analytics.
- Regular Client Strategy Meetings – Ongoing dialogue and collaboration is key to making your online marketing campaigns work for you. Your account manager will meet with you on a regular basis to review our progress, discuss how thing are going with your business and collaborate with you to implement our recommendations based on the current trends and performance.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today to schedule your free 1-hour discovery call.