Improve & Grow, LLC is looking for a full-time Digital PR Specialist. In this role, you will support our Digital Marketing Services Team as we continue to expand our internet marketing services and our portfolio of clients.
As you integrate into our team and become familiar with our unique processes, you will be helping to lead all off-site SEO efforts and direction within the company. This includes link building, digital PR outreach, other online presence management (ex. getting unlinked citations). You’ll be deeply involved in ideation, qualification, outreach, and follow-up.
Most importantly, you will be helping our clients make more money and improve the lives of their families, employees, and community.
- We are committed to doing what we love — Our mission and purpose are to grow our clients’ businesses through online marketing in a way that is real, measurable, and impactful.
- We believe that personal growth is key to client success — We are passionate about continuous improvement and work closely together to evaluate and improve everything we do.
- We celebrate success and learn from our losses — We enjoy our work and regularly find ways to celebrate achievements, build upon our successes, and learn from our losses.
- We love giving back — We love the communities in which we live and work. We look for creative ways to give back by donating a portion of our profits to causes we support, volunteering our time to non-profits, and sharing what we have learned with the digital marketing community.
(actual mix determined by assignments, experience and specialization as needed)
- Identify backlink and brand mention opportunities
- Work with content strategist on new content ideas
- Find and qualify link building prospects
- Conduct email outreach & monitor link acquisition
- Acquire and optimize online profiles
- Develop new link building approaches
- 3+ years of link building strategy and outreach experience (digital PR) with demonstrated results
- 1+ years of off-site local SEO (ex. Google My Business and local/industry online directories)
- Demonstrated ability to brainstorm, strategize, and execute link building campaigns
- Persuasive written/verbal communication skills (email, social, phone, etc.)
- Adept at networking and relationship building (in order to get backlinks and brand mentions)
- Experience with BuzzStream or similar link building tracking platform is a plus
- Writing or blogging experience a plus
- Commitment to continual improvement, superior service, and effective communication with clients & team members
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: This is a salaried position with a range of $45,000 – $55,000 depending upon experience
- Profit-Sharing: This position is eligible for profit-sharing bonuses (after a 3-month trial period)
- Retirement Savings: We match contributions up to 3% of your salary once you are eligible
- Paid Leave: This position is eligible for 10 days of paid vacation, 3 floating holidays, 7 paid company holidays, and 5 days of paid sick leave per year
How to Apply
To express interest in this position, please submit your resume and application form via Indeed here. We will not be reviewing or responding to resumes submitted by other methods.